Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry-level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
A patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High Online Efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive Failure Notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable Circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Battery Failure Notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- User-Replaceable Batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Adjustable Voltage-Transfer Points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Disconnected Battery Notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Network Manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED Status Indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible Alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).