Ubiquiti AirMAX AirCube AC Home 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point...
Product ID : 57964283 Have an item like this to sell? Create One.
Seller : VE-Man
5.5 x 5 x 4.3 inches
This product has the following warranty :
Ubiquiti Networks' airCube is a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments. It offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
The airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
• 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
• 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
• U Mobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
• Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
• UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti devices.
• (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
• Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
• Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
• Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
• Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter
• Weight: 280g
• Power Supply: 24VDC
• Supported Power Voltage: 22-26V
• Max Power Consumption: 8.5W
• PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
• Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
• Networking Interface: (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• Max. TX Power: 22 dBm
• Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz, 4dBi / 5GHz, 5dBi
• Max. Speeds: 2.4GHz, 300Mbps / 5GHz, 866.7Mbps
• Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
• ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV Contact / Air
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
This is a confirmation that the product Ubiquiti AirMAX AirCube AC Home 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point With Poe In/Out(ACB-AC) has been added to your cart